Hard disks are the main storage devices for data. Hard drives may be usually classified as internal and external hard drives. Internal hard drives are kind of hard drive, which comes on all personal computers and laptops that holds the program files operating system and user important data. External hard drives are the ones that can be externally added to a system and it is portable and can be easily removed whenever not necessary.
Basically, the important data/information is stored on storage devices can be lost due to many reasons. As you know, no storage device is completely safe. But still we tend to store the data in hard drives. Sometimes your hard drive may get crashed or corrupted due several reasons such as system file corruption, harmful viruses like adware and Trojan horses can also cause file corruption, which may result in hard drive formatting. Hard drive failure may also occur due to small internal factors like registry files corruption, bad sectors, cross linked files and directory errors. After facing such kind of situations you might get frustrated but no need to be panic. You need to just install hard drive recovery tool to recover data from formatted disk.
Even if your hard drive is formatted, all your data files will be available in the drive. However, the operating system just deletes the file pointer of the file. But, the original file remains on the hard drive. In such instances you need to prevent overwriting of data for successful recovery.
Scenarios for the data loss due to hard drive format:
- External Threats: Virus attack is the main causes for the hard drive format. Sometimes you unknowingly download software from untrusted sites from the internet. In this case there is a chance of viruses entering into your system. If the viruses infect the entire file system of the hard drive then the data present in storage device become inaccessible. Due to this, huge amount of files corrupted and lost in turn formatting has to be done.
- Abrupt shut down of system: This commonly happens due to power surge or improperly shut down of the system. Due to this file system corruption may take place which might result in the bad sector on the hard drive. Hence, sometimes reformatting or re-installation of OS is required.
- MBR corruption: Master boot record usually gets corrupted due to virus attack which enters the system unknowingly. Virus corrupt the file systems and therefore you cannot access the data from a particular sector of hard disk when MBR gets severely corrupted , which results in hard drive format.
- Improper usage: If you use a pirated tool in system ,it may result in deletion of files enormously, which lead to huge loss of data. Sometimes hard drive corruption may also happen and you needed to format the drive for the further usage.
Important features of the hard drive recovery tool:
- This software is flexible with the existing OS MAC versions like Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion etc. In addition to this it supports Windows versions like Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2003 , Microsoft Windows 8, and Windows server 2008
- The data recovery from bad sector hard disk can be efficiently done by using this utility
- This supports data revival from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS5, NTFS and ExFAT formatted partitions of your hard drive.
- You can recover data from formatted hard disk like SATA, SCSI and IDE hard drive and external hard drives also.
- The software supports almost all kinds of hard drive brands such as Western Digital, Seagate, HP, Apple, Sony, Kingston and Toshiba etc.