Did you lose your precious photos from Pentax camera? Want to know how you can easily recover lost photos from Pentax? Move ahead to know more about recovering photos from Pentax camera
Most of the cameras in these days uses SD card to store data. And there are many storage devices where data remain intact even after deletion (but it is not visible to users). It may be strange to hear but this is the fact, the files deleted or lost will remain on the storage device until and unless it is overwritten by any other file. Thus if the file remain intact without any harm then you can easily recover all the lost photos.
One best way of recovering photos from camera is to utilize photo recovery software; however you can find many which can recover Pentax photos but opting Pentax Photo Recovery Tool can ease the recovery as it is specialized in recovering photos from Pentax camera. The process is very simple as you just need to install the tool, connect the storage device (if you are recovering data from external storage devices) and finally run the software to follow on screen instructions.
Things to avoid –
- Do not shoot videos or capture photos on camera
- Avoid deleting any file on camera or SD card
- Prevent moving files from one location to other and also do not replace any file with other
- Strictly avoid file transfer to / from other devices as the files can get overwritten and reduce the chances of recovery
Soon after deletion do not perform any activity on the camera and remove SD card using safe removal option or you can also switch off the camera to remove SD card. Now use suitable adapter (card reader) to connect the SD card to computer where you have installed Pentax Photo Recovery Tool.
Troublesome situations –
- When you accidentally press Delete All option while accessing the device (this usually happen if you are new to camera)
- When the SD card is corrupted you will no longer be able to store data on to SD card until you format the card
- If the firmware of camera is corrupted then you will lose some files stored on camera
Pentax Photo Recovery Tool Can Prove To Be Efficient
- The tool is free from all kind of malicious activity hence the tool is safe to use
- It allows you to have access on the recovered files by means of Preview option; this option can prove to be handy when you are not willing to purchase the software until you are assured that the files can be recovered
- Software not only supports recovery of photos from Pentax camera but also supports recovery of photos from various other cameras such as DSLR cameras, Samsung, Sony, Nikon, Canon, Kodak, Panasonic, GoPro etc.
- Helps you recover many files which includes video files, audio files, documents, archives and many others
- Assist you in recovering files from various storage devices such as USB drives, camcorders, iPods, memory cards, external hard drive etc.
Supported Windows Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008
Supported Mac Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.5.x and above (including Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite)