“I have a Dell laptop. From few days, it ran slowly, so I decided to clean the unwanted files from it. Unfortunately, I carelessly deleted some vital files from the system. Can anyone know how to perform Dell hard drive recovery without losing a single file? Please help!!”
One solution is to check the Windows Recycle Bin on your Dell laptop. If your deleted files are luckily in it, then you can easily restore them within few mouse clicks. If you have emptied Recycle Bin after performing deletion option, then in such case, you need to use any third party software. You can opt Dell Recovery Software to perform Dell hard drive recovery with ease.
Dell Inc. is among one of the leading laptop manufacturer brand across the globe. Sometimes, Dell users may lose their vital files from their system under various circumstances. Losing files from Dell laptops is a common issue which can happen anytime due to some known or unknown reasons. But, luckily, data lost from Dell system can be recovered back with the assistance of Dell Recovery Software.
Reasons behind data loss from Dell system:
- Accidental deletion of files from Dell system and emptying Recycle Bin immediately.
- Use of Shift+ Delete key combination key to remove some unnecessary files and you may mistakenly delete vital ones.
- Interruptions while moving files from Dell system to other storage devices may lead to data loss.
- If the deleted file size is more than the assigned Recycle Bin size, then deleted files bypasses the Windows Recycle Bin which results in data loss.
- Improper use of cut paste command results in data loss.
- Harmful virus or malware can infect the Dell system and result in corruption of file system and in turn result in data loss.
- Use of antivirus program, software failure, bad sector, sudden shutdown of system while accessing data, or etc.
Whenever you come across any of the above-mentioned situations, then don’t get worried as you can opt Dell Recovery Software to perform Dell hard drive recovery with ease.
Features of Dell Recovery Software:
Save Recovery Session: Using this feature of the software, you can stop the recovery process at any time and resume whenever it is required so it avoids further rescanning of the drive.
Add/Edit File Signature: Using this feature, you can add or edit new file signature for complete recovery of data.
Locates Particular File: The software has inbuilt Find tool using which you can easily locate the particular file from a huge list of recovered files.
Preview Option: This option lets you to view the recovered files prior to restoration.
Provides Customized Options: Provides Data View to view files in hierarchical format and File Type View to view the recovered files on the basis of file extension.
Free Demo version: In free demo version, you can view the recovered files using Preview option and even you can estimate the recovery result of this tool.
Operating Systems Supported: Compatible with all Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc.
Save Disk Space: With the help of this software, you can even compress the recovered files into a ZIP archive to save the disk space of the system.