USB flash drives are small portable storage medium used to store data such as audio, video, images, spread sheets, documents, RAW files, office files, etc. It has the capacity to store large amount of data and transfer the data from one system to another system very easily. It is mainly used to provide backup of files as it doesn’t require any batteries and booting. USB drives are differing in their storage capacities and they ranges from few megabytes to giga bytes. To store variety of information USB flash drive is divided into several partitions.
Sometimes due to some unexpected reasons you may encountered with following situations like file system displayed as RAW, Drive not formatted, sector not found, etc. this may cause due to some damage in the USB drive and the USB drive becomes RAW. In this situation the RAW USB flash drive doesn’t contain any file system. Even though if there is data in the flash drive but the properties shows as it doesn’t contain any data. If you faced such type of problem then don’t get worried because you can recover data from RAW USB drive very easily with the help of USB Recovery software.
Reasons due to which data gets deleted or lost from RAW USB flash drive:
- While transferring or copying the data from USB flash drive to system, if any interruption occurs like improper ejection of flash drives, sudden system shutdown, etc. then it results in the deletion or loss of data from flash drive.
- If your USB flash drive displayed some damage, then the user have to forcefully format it. Due to this all the data stored in the USB flash drive gets deleted.
- USB drive is divided into several partitions, and each partition consists of a file system. File system is used to keep track of each and every file in an organized way. If it’s get corrupted due to any reasons then there may be chance of deletion or loss of data from USB flash drive.
- The data also gets deleted due to virus attacks. These enter into the drive by copying infected data, software, etc. If you install poor antivirus applications the chances of virus attacks are more.
- Some other reasons responsible for the deletion of data from RAW USB flash drives are bad sectors, software conflicts, hardware issues, accidental deletion, USB crash, etc.
Salient Features of USB Recovery Software:
This software is used to perform data recovery from RAW USB flash drive on all the versions of Windows OS (such as Windows 8, 7, Windows XP, Vista, etc.) and Mac operating system including Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, etc. It consists of powerful scanning algorithms which scan the entire drive and recover data from RAW USB flash drive in hassle free manner. It is used for recovering deleted data such as audio, video, images, animations, documents, spread sheets, etc. It is also used to retrieve deleted or lost data from various brands of flash drives such as Transcend, Lexar, Samsung, Kingston, etc. This application consists of save recovery session feature which is used to skip the re-scanning process. The recovered files can be viewed with the help of preview option before going to restore them.